Interior Painting & Staining Services Natick, MA
Whether your interior walls are newly plastered or hundreds of years old, TLC Painting provides interior painting and staining services for both residential and commercial properties. We offer a full range of painting products – including low VOC paints – which are ideal for interior applications.
TLC Painting is in and around Natick, Wellesley, Framingham, Wayland, Westin, Newton and Boston Metro West, Massachusetts 5 days a week.
In interior staining and painting, the preparation (or “prep”) work is vitally important to how well the finished project will turn out. TLC Painting believes that superb prep work will translate to a superb finished project – and ultimately your satisfaction in a job well done. During your Initial Consultation with TLC Painting, we will identify which, if any, interior prep work should be considered for your interior staining or painting project. Learn more about our Residential and Commercial painting services.
Wall and ceiling prep work can include:
- Existing walls and ceilings - Compound and sand any nicks, nail pops, marks and small cracks as needed. Spot prime compounded areas.
- Newly plastered walls and ceilings - Apply one coat of primer and two coats of finish. Compound and sand between coats as needed.
- Damaged walls - Scrape and sand all large cracks and repair with spackling. Apply drywall mesh tape where necessary on all large cracks. Spackle and sand as needed.
- Repairing water damage - Scrape damaged areas. Seal stain with a stain sealer. Compound, sand smooth, and apply finish coats.
- Removing wallpaper for painting - Strip wall covering and backing. Clean all paste from walls, compound and sand as needed. Apply primer to walls. Compound and sand as needed. Spot prime and apply finish coats.
- Replacing wallpaper - Strip wall covering and backing. Wash and sand off wallpaper paste. Repair small torn drywall spots and marks. Seal drywall with a primer as needed to prevent drywall from bubbling. Spackle and sand walls to prepare for new wall covering.
Trim and woodwork prep work can include:
- Staining new woodwork - Remove any hardware as needed. Lightly sand and stain woodwork. Apply one coat of sealer. Putty all nail holes to match stained areas. Apply two coats of finish on all woodwork. NOTE: We will sand between each coat of sealer and finish.
- Painting new woodwork - Remove any hardware as needed. Lightly sand all woodwork. Apply a coat of primer to seal woodwork. Fill in all nail holes and caulk all gaps. Apply two finish coats. NOTE: We will sand between each coat of paint to ensure proper adhesion.
- Painting over painted woodwork - Remove any hardware as needed. Lightly sand woodwork, caulk open seams, tack trim and apply finish coats. NOTE: We will sand between each coat of paint to ensure smoothness and proper paint adhesion.
- Changing the color of your painted woodwork - Remove any hardware as needed. Lightly sand woodwork, caulk open seams. Apply one coat of primer and apply two finish coats. NOTE: We will sand between each coat of paint to ensure smoothness and proper paint adhesion.
- Refinishing stained woodwork - Lightly sand and apply stain to match woodwork. Apply finish coat of polyurethane.
Contact Us Today
The work done was a very high order and my wife and I are grateful. The work is excellent, done by a very professional, thoughtful and caring group of painters. We are lucky to have you. Many thanks to you and all of your colleagues. You are truly a professional organization."